Does your window or door need fixing? We offer Andersen window repair in Chicago. Call us now to solve your window woes!
repair services in Chicago
If you own an old house, you may be surprised at how much energy you waste with inefficient windows and doors. A new Andersen replacement window or door might be the perfect solution and save you money.
As one of the leading Andersen door repair companies in Illinois, we offer services for repairing and replacing windows and doors. We can help evaluate your specific issues and provide you with the best and most affordable solution that works.
Our technicians will arrive quickly, test, and fix the problem at a low price; a warranty for high-quality work and complete security is guaranteed.
Wood Window Repair
Water and moisture often collect at the bottom of window frames, causing the wood to rot. Since removing the entire frame is not advised, we will cut out and replace the rotten sections and sand and paint them.
When glass becomes foggy, is broken, or appears to have moisture between the panes, it must be replaced. It’s easy for us to replace the old glass with new insulated glass.
Due to age and overuse, a window’s lock and handle can fail to work. We’ll replace the existing hardware on the spot or order the exact replacement part if it’s not in stock.
window and Door issues we repair
Our professional technicians provide superior service using genuine Andersen Windows parts when fixing these common issues:
Anderson Double-Hung Repair
- Cause: Double-hung windows open vertically, making them susceptible to a condition called a “dropped window,” where the sash keeps falling shut. There are three common causes of a dropped window: a bad balance shoe, a disconnected balance shoe, and a misplaced balance shoe.
- Solution: We can replace damaged parts, such as balance shoes in double-hung windows, and repair broken glass and panes.
Andersen Casement Repair
- Cause: General wear can result in material failure, even on the highest quality designs, like Andersen Windows. Cracked, splintered, or rotting wood, warped perimeters causing locks not to line up correctly, and inefficient window cranks are common problems.
- Solution: After taking precise measurements of the window, we can identify the problem piece and order a specific replacement part.
ANDERSEN 200 SERIES NARROLINE DOUBLE HUNG
ANDERSEN 400 SERIES TILT-WASH DOUBLE HUNG
Andersen Door Repair Services in Chicago
We are experts in the industry and can provide a knowledgeable and informed assessment of your existing door or window. Our Andersen door repair services include the following:
- Door Hardware repair: We offer a complete range of replacement hardware, such as latches, sashes, and hinges for models dating back decades.
- Door repair: Whether a frame or sill is rotted, a pane is cracked, or a screen is damaged, our team of trained professionals can get your repair done fast and right the first time.
- Door replacement: In the case of a new door, after you’ve selected your preferred option, you can count on our installation team to handle every detail with care and precision.
We can fix any Andersen door
If you have misty double glazing, difficult doors, a leaking conservatory or sunroom, or just a niggling problem like a loose handle, we can help. No matter who installed your doors or how old they are, we can restore the value of your building.
Our qualified Andersen repair technicians have the proven expertise and experience to see to any Andersen door, including, but not limited to:
- Andersen screen door repair
- Andersen storm door repair
- Andersen patio door repair
- Andersen sliding door repair
- Andersen French door repair
patio door repair
sliding door repair
screen door repair
storm door repair
Andersen Windows and Doors - America’s Largest Manufacturer
Over the past 100 years, Anderson has pioneered design, manufacturing methods, and materials. It is one of the industry’s most recognizable names and one of the most popular choices for homeowners. No doubt, investing in Andersen products increases your home’s value and curb appeal.
Andersen windows and doors aren’t just the best ones around; they also come with credible warranties. Regardless of what happens to your replacement windows or doors, Andersen stands behind their products if anything goes wrong. In addition to giving you peace of mind, their warranties can even be transferred when you sell your home.
Trusted Andersen door & window repair company
More than 15 Years of Experience
We’ve been serving Illinois for over 15 years. Our skilled team has now performed over 40,000 repairs and installations, including Anderson doors and windows. We’re the ones to call if you’re searching for Anderson repair near me.
Maintain Original Look
We know it’s essential to keep your windows as they were – unless you’re renovating. Whether it’s a repair or replacement, we ensure your doors and windows look the same to maintain your building’s character.
Replacing windows and doors is costly, so we always prioritize repairs. We try to keep our services as affordable as possible and will only recommend replacement if there’s no other solution.
Words from our clients
Andersen windows & doors repair
How long does it take to repair my Andersen window?
Most times, we can fix your Anderson Window on the spot. If not, we’ll order replacement parts and schedule a time that suits you best to complete the job.
What is your service area?
Apex Window Werks is proud to serve many satisfied clients in Illinois. Don’t hesitate to call if your doors or windows are giving you trouble.
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
If you lack the expertise or don’t want to fix an Anderson window or door that falls shut or is broken, call Apex Window Werks to do the job.